3 minutes read
Today, new digital technologies are fundamental to everything in nearly everyone’s lives. And, it is the force behind the future – and almost every emerging innovation that is driving transformational change across all industries.
To get insights into this exciting evolution, over 100,000 people are headed to Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona from February 27 to March 2. There, global industry leaders from companies like AT& T, Orange, Huawei, Nokia, and Netflix will share exciting glimpses into what’s next for mobile.
If you’re attending this event, you’ll also get to see firsthand what the future will look like at the SAP Stand (Hall 3, 3N31) where it’s already becoming a reality! As you explore our booth, you can see, feel, and most importantly, understand the impact digital transformation can have on your business performance. And you’ll have the opportunity to experience emerging technologies in IoT-driven services, Big Data, customer engagement, ecommerce – and more.
Meet the Future at Connected World Showcases
In the SAP stand, you can immerse yourself in SAP showcases that highlight how industry lines are blurring and global brands are delivering innovative new services to meet and exceed the needs of their customers. And you can discover new ways to deliver innovative business models, transform how your run your business, and engage more effectively with your customers.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll see that is guaranteed to wow and inspire you:
- Live Connected Stadium. Here, you can see how SAP is working with clubs like FC Bayern Munich to drive an entirely connected fan experience. From ticketing and heat mapping to connected seating and digital merchandising, the stadium experience is now fit for the digital age.
- Live Connected City. In this showcase, you can learn how cities can effectively manage traffic patterns, generate insights on crime, and analyze foot traffic with live decision-making capabilities based on SAP HANA.
- Live Connected Car. The rental car of the future is available today and you will be able to experience here at MWC. You’ll see how to create a delightful and seamless end-to-end user experience by streamlining the rental experience, facilitating keyless operation and transforming the car into a payment device when parking, fueling, or redeeming location-based deals. And you’ll learn how a traveler’s itinerary and agenda can be synched with navigation and parking reservation functionality, and how expense claim management processes can be simplified.
- Live Smart Transportation. This exhibit will showcase how the health and well being of drivers for public transportation services can be analyzed in real time so potential problems can proactively be averted.
- Live Decision Making. If you want to empower your C-suite with real-time business intelligence and ad hoc analysis, stop by this showcase. You’ll see how you can successfully transform your business by reinventing business process and business models with a solid digital core. You’ll see how executives in leading global companies are relying on the SAP Digital Boardroom to have real-time insights for quick decision making across the company and divisions.
At the SAP stand, you’ll also get to engage in the Digital Transformation Conversation, where we share provocative insights into the future of digital service providers. We’ll also explore the power of native iOS apps for business processes, and share mobile services for intelligent and interconnected engagements. And you’ll get to see the exciting advances we’re making with partners like Apple, Accenture, Digital Route, and ImageWare Systems .
Connecting with SAP
MWC will also provide you with a host of other chances to connect directly with SAP experts and executives. We would love to see you at one, or all, of these events!
- Attend any one of our sessions in the SAP Stand Theater. Learn about our latest technology innovations and see how you can use them in your company.
- Schedule a 1:1 tour on any specific topic that you would like to get insight on from an SAP expert.
- Join us at the GSMA Wome4Tech cocktail reception, sponsored by SAP, on Wednesday, March 1.
- Stop by our stand on Tuesday, February 28, or Wednesday, March 1 at 5:30 p.m. for cocktails and interesting conversation.
- Follow us on Twitter in real time: @SAP_Telco or @sapmobilesrvcs.
- Join us virtually for live coverage of the event.
This show is guaranteed to be exciting and informative, so join us as we bring the future into today. See you in Barcelona at the SAP stand in Hall 3, 3N31!